Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Report

Hi all,

How are you? I'm doing fine.

My work is coming to the end.  From this Friday, I'm going to the coast of Kenya for about one week, visiting cities such as Mombasa, Malindi, Lamu, etc. 2 other Japanese, 1 Chinese, 1 Dutch, 2 Scottish are coming together. It should be fun! 
I'm busy organizing the trip these days, but it doesn't make me tired.

Projects in my workplace(MUYOG) are conducted as usual. As for internet access from our computers, we decided to contract with a Internet Service Provider called Africa Online. Its price is by far the cheapest, and its quite likely that our Cyber will be sustainable in our community. Now we are waiting for the funds to be given by the Ministry of Youth. We cannot make it by the time I leave here, but I'm satisfied that we've brought this idea to just one step before realization.

One more thing about computers. I've set up a Web page of MUYOG! However, you can get almost no information on it at present. Documents for updating are ready in my USB flash, but due to low performance of 
computers I cannot manage to put it on the page. I'll do it when I go back to Japan.
The URL is   http://www.geocities.com/muyog2006

I'll enjoy my holiday. See you,

Kei

No comments: